« Home | dead bored. »

golddigger.

today after my usual pre-exam library marathon-ing till 6 and after buying my usual air kelapa and pisang goreng, i decided to drive over to mobil to get my car washed..

so on the way there.. stopped at the traffic lights just above e kesas and came to a halt right beside this chick in her orange vios. early 20's black hair.. quite a pretty lady. so there i was.. checking her out.. and to my horror.. like as if in slow motion, her right hand moved up to her nose and she started korek-ing her nose like no tommorow! she was doing it so intensely and she looked like she was enjoying it. anyhow.. it took her awhile to realise that what she was doing was pretty obscene and rather blatant. i think she noticed me staring (or maybe she couldnt see thru my tints) but she stopped what she was doing and started edging her car forward (probably dying for the light to turn green).

horrifying.

digging yur nose is fine.. but please.. do it in private! its unsightly!



woot.