« Home | today i plucked 2 hairs off my legsquashed 5 antsb... » | random » | the equilibrium of life » | bd » | f*kin bored. =) » | breathe. » | MFVP » | heave » | Stuff it! » | Updates »

shoes

today i learnt that its hard to keep your white kicks clean; really hard.

do you know how it feels like?

walking around in fear that someone will trample your white kicks black?

not a very nice feeling.

all you white kick tramplers who walk around in complete oblivion can burn in hell!


anyway, got my eyes on yet another pair of shoes..



fine fine, its plain and the design is old-ish, but its different. i like it. :)

LOL..bring ur shoe to futsal. i sure 'BLACK-en' it, jst like how i did to irfan and patrick.haha.

...
wy keat?

haha. right..

Great pair!...I usually wear my timberland shoes..after seeing this shoe, i'd change my shoes very soon..

Post a Comment